Sunday, October 31, 2010

826LA: I FOUND THIS FUNNY


I donate the little time I have to only ONE organization and that is 826LA. I was asked to create a special "spot" for photographs for Judd Apatow and Dave Egger's benefit for 826LA, a after-school writing program created by Dave Eggers. ( I decided to mimic "Between Two Ferns"...
I had an amazing time hanging out with and being around such folks as Ryan Adams + band (plus his wife Mandy Moore), Aziz Ansari, Eric Idle, Garry Shandling, Lyndsey Buckingham and Fiona Apple.
Check out some of the photographs and some from the show.
Lastly
I recorded Ryan Adams and Mandy Moore sing at rehearsal. (with my iPhone)
It was lovely.


FJP

Inside Outside

Hi Everyone Week 3 at home and although i'm working from home, I feel like i'm getting worked over at home. But I have made som...