Friday, November 26, 2010

Ryan Adams with Mandy Moore -" Oh My Sweet Carolina" (iPhone4 video)



I decided to profile this song/video even though i briefly mentioned it in an earlier post...If you haven't seen this iPhone video I shot of Ryan Adams and his band rehearsing for 826LA's benefit for Judd Apatow's (and Dave Eggers) book, "I Found This Funny"...then you should.

It's a sincere, beautiful song that Ryan Adam's (with his wife Mandy Moore singing the chorus) voice really gets to me. Lyrically playful with depth, it's a song that I find myself singing out loud, much to the chagrin of those around me. I actually like this version better than the album...but that's really two different stories (studio versions and live).

Click above or CLICK HERE to go to YouTube to watch a higher res version of this song.

FJP


Inside Outside

Hi Everyone Week 3 at home and although i'm working from home, I feel like i'm getting worked over at home. But I have made som...